Does you mascara ever smudge? Or have you tried a new brand of mascara only to find out it smudges? Some mascaras do smudge and flake off more than others. Sometimes the mascara application can determine whether you will wear raccoon eyes or not.
Here are some tips for some smudge proof beautiful eyes:
1. Wait until your eye cream or sunscreen underneath your eyes completely dries before applying mascara.
2. Try using Urban Decay Primer Potion under your eyes. Not only will this help your eye makeup to stay on all day long, but it may help stop smudges too.
3. Brush on a light swipe of powder under your eyes before sweeping on mascara.
4. Curl lashes well at base and mid-point of lashes.
5. Apply two even coats of mascara.
6. Look straight ahead for one minute for mascara to dry.
Thank you for visiting my Skincare Femme Facade Blog!
Feel free to subscribe, Digg, and comment!